Sunday, April 22, 2012

AeroBoy

Pin It
Annyeong haseyo everyone.., I just go back from Korea yesterday  ^^
And today, I want to share my creations using Deasy's digistamp
called AEROBOYYes! She launched her new digistamp 
at her blog ->  melania deasy studio


Don't you love them?!!! They're super cute! and I was so thrilled 
when Deasy asked me to make projects using these super adorable images!

CSC_003
 I  made a card using this cute pilot combined with lawnfawn stamp 

CSC_002
and this one, is a mini book for my dear son :)
the sentiment is from HeroArts stamp 

and for the last project, I made mini travel journal book
CSC_006

for more inspirations you can hop over to Deasy's blog  
AEROBOY digistamp available at here


Thanks for stopping by 

Vera

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)