Tuesday, October 08, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - SEPTEMBER DESIGNER SERIES

 Hey everyone, it's Vera. Today I'm excited to share my latest project featuring the Yuletide Greetings and Elephant Cheer stamp sets.


OUR
Friendship
IS THE Star
On top OF MY
Christmas
TREE

I absolutely love the sentiment from Yuletide Greetings!


To start, I prepared my panel card. I die-cut the Postage Frame - Creative Cuts twice, once from white cardstock and once from Dusty Pink cardstock. Then, I stamped the Elephant Cheer, colored them with Copic Markers, and cut them out using the Elephant Cheers - Creative Cuts. I also stamped and die-cut the holly leaf sprigs from Holly and Leaves and placed them on the top along with a silver star to match the sentiment.


Here's a peek at the inside. I combined the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from Yuletide Greetings with words from Sparkle and Shine.


As a little extra, I created a Mini Gift Box using the Mini Bow Box - Creative Cuts.


Thanks for joining me! I hope you find today's project inspiring!

Products used:
 Yuletide Greetings Stamp
Elephant Cheer Stamp
Elephant Cheers - Creative Cuts
Holly and Leaves Stamp 
Holly and Leaves - Creative Cuts
Sparkle and Shine Stamp
Mini Bow Box - Creative Cuts
Postage Frame - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)