Tuesday, October 01, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - THE NUTCRACKER

 

Hello friends! I hope you’re having a lovely day! I’m so excited to share my project using my favorite set from Mama Elephant's September release "The Nutcracker". The Nutcracker is an enchanting clear stamp set that brings the magic of the Nutcracker to life with hand-drawn illustrations of beloved characters. Featuring three regal nutcrackers, the mischievous Mouse King, and the Sugar Plum Fairy, this set is perfect for capturing the festive spirit of the classic holiday tale. Whether for Holiday cards, gift tags, or décor, these whimsical designs will add a touch of charm and wonder to your crafting projects.

This stamp set has stolen my heart   I really enjoyed and had fun stamping and coloring all of the images from The Nutcracker.  For my first card, I just simply displayed the characters in line on the panel card that I die-cut from Eyelet Frames - Creative Cuts.


For my second card, I used Turn The Page Creative Cuts as my panel card to create a page in a fairy tale book look. The "falalalala and 'tis the season to be jolly" are from Holiday Messages Stamp


Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)