Monday, October 21, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - ROUND TAG WISHES

Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to share a card I created using the Round Tag Wishes stamp set for Mama Elephant's October Stamp Highlights. This incredibly versatile set is perfect for making gift tags, mini cards, stickers, and more.

For this project, I combined the Round Tag Wishes set with the Holiday Bitties Stamp and Holiday Messages Stamp set to create a festive holiday card.

I stamped the Round Tag Wishes in bold red and green inks, then used the Round Tag Wishes - Creative Cuts to cut them out. Adding a cute little birdie and present from the Holiday Bitties stamp set, I completed the card with a sentiment from the Holiday Messages set.


S U P P L I E S:
Round Tag Wishes & Creative Cuts
Deckled Frames - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)