Thursday, September 26, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE AGENDA SWEETS

 

Hi there! Today I'm sharing my project for Mama Elephant Little Agenda Sweets Stamp Highlights. Little Agenda Sweets clear stamp set features a house made of candy that can be paired up with images from the Little Agenda Ice Cream set. Also included is a candy stand to be mixed and matched to make a village filled with sweetness! The coordinating creative cuts (sold separately) set also allows a window cut out, perfect for Mama Elephant friends to peep out! Sweet and playful, these sets are ideal for adding a touch of sugary magic to any crafting project. A truly "sweet" addition to your collection!



Here I'm pairing the Little Agenda Sweets with cute reindeer from Reindeer Games Stamp! I just wanna tell you, how the deers are so excited welcoming the Christmas season. As always, I stamped all images with Memento Ink on Copic-friendly card stock then die-cut using the coordinating die. I die-cut the 
Eyelet Frames - Creative Cuts as my panel card and it's done! 



Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)