Sunday, September 15, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - 12TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY RELEASE

 


Happy Anniversary to you and ME! We are celebrating 12 years of being in this wonderful industry full of kind people who share the love of crafting and making new friends! We had never imagined being in such a more inspirational community full of color, love, and joy! 



Hello there ME friends! I’m so thrilled to share three ideas for some merry and festive Christmas cards using the new September release, The Nutcracker and Postage Grid Cover. I really love this stamp set so much! I have fun and enjoyed making these three cards and hope you like them too!

 Believe in Magic

For my first card, I trimmed the Postage Grid Cover to create my own collage as shown in my card. I stamped the images on each collage with Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa and colored them with Copic markers. 


Then I ran a piece of cardstock through the die-cut machine with Quilted Cover - Creative Cuts and adhered it to an A2 white card base.  I glued the holly leaves from the Holly and Leaves set and added the tiny bow that I die-cut with Winter Taggins - Creative Cuts.



The sentiments "believe in magic and be merry" are from the Mini Merry Messages set and the other is from Joyful Greetings.

 
 HoHoHo Santa
For my second card, I paired The Nutcracker with some images from Holiday Bitties and Secret Santa. It's just perfect! For the sentiment, I mixed and matched using the Mini Messages and Holiday Messages stamp set. 




 Festive Magic

For my final card, I used the new Shimmer Lights Cover - Creative Cuts as my panel card. I die-cut it on white cardstock backed it with silver glitter paper and framed it with Postage Frame - Creative Cuts. I trimmed the word Merry from Joyful Greetings and combined it with the sentiment from The Nutcracker




*****

And last I have two cards to share using the Mama Elephant September Free Gift promotion 

[ Round Tag Wishes Stamp & Creative Cuts ]


[ Little Elephant Agenda ]
 


Check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team and Friends!




To celebrate Mama Elephant will pick three random winners per Stampede day the collective Design Team and Guest Designer's Stampede posts (Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube) to win a $25 gift card to mamaelephant.com, so let's get to it and hop along with us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)