Wednesday, June 26, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - WRITE WITH ME

 

Hello friends! Sharing my card for the last day of Mama Elephant June Stamp highlights featuring the Write with Me set. Write with Me clear stamp set features Mama Elephant friends holding something to write with! From pencils to paintbrushes include a Copic marker! Let these cuties help you with a thoughtful note or even a special drawing! So many ways to give a personal touch to your projects with this set!

As always I stamped all images with Copic-friendly paper and colored with Copic markers that I listed in the picture below. For the panel card, I'm using Book Edges - Creative Cuts, and I personalized the sentiment using the Color Me Letters Alphabet Stamp set!
Tada! Here are the finished cards!


Mama Elephant products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)