Sunday, May 19, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - DELIVER SUMMER VIBES

 

Happy Sunday friends, sending you endless sunshine and all the joy that summer brings!
Sharing my card for Mama Elephant Deliver Summer Vibes - Stamp Highlights. I just love this set so much! My favorite is the bunny that relaxes at the beach chair. 


I stamped Deliver Summer Vibes using Memento Ink-Rich Cocoa, colored them with Copic markers, cut them out with Deliver Summer Vibes - Creative Cuts, and applied to the panel card with foam tape. The panel card used the new Deckled Frames - Creative Cuts that I die-cut on watercolor paper and ink blended with Distress Oxide (Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg)


Mama Elephant Products used:
Deliver Summer Vibes
Deliver Summer Vibes - Creative Cuts
Deckled Frames - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)