Monday, April 01, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - MARCH DESIGNER SERIES

Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll share my project featuring the new  It's Poppin stamp set and all March stand-alone cuts released!

First, I stamped, colored, and die-cut images from It's Poppin. I colored using the following Copic marker, Body: E21, E11, E50 | Blush: R00 + RV00 | and brown color pencil for detailing the body.  For the balloons, I blended with distress ink. And here is what I've come out with for this set.

Card No.1 I paired with the window cut from Bella Frame - Creative Cuts and the additional sentiment was from Hello Friend Wishes.



Card No.2 was paired with Balloon Bunch  - Creative Cuts. I die-cut the Balloon Bunch on watercolor paper and blended it with distress oxide ink [antique linen+scattered straw, spun sugar + worn lipstick, shaded lilac + smiled lavender]. I tucked the cat into the box [ from Holiday Huggers ] and added the sentiment happy birthday that I white heat embossed on the banner.



Card No.3 was paired with Round Balloon Shakers  - Creative Cuts and Way To Go for the sentiment.



Card No.4 was paired with the Basic Balloon Shakers  - Creative Cuts and Way To Go for the sentiment.



Mama Elephant Products used:

 It's Poppin Stamp & Creative Cuts
Way To Go Stamp & Creative Cuts
Holiday Huggers stamp &  Creative Cuts
Birthday Messages Stamp [happy birthday]
Bella Frame - Creative Cuts


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and I'll see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)