Wednesday, March 22, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - THINKING OF YOU

Hello friends! Today I have a project to share featuring the Thinking of You stamp set for the last day of Mama Elephant March Stamp Highlights. I paired the Thinking of You with Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts.

First, I create a bouquet of tulips, using the following ME - products:
Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts
Boba Shaker Combo - Creative Cuts
Stems and Sprigs stamp (words)
Thinking of You stamp (love you)

I die-cut the Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts on white card stock and colored it with Tombow water-based brush markers, and add the stem using Quick Stripes - Creative Cuts.

Next, I created a card by pairing Thinking of You with Tulip Grid Cover - Creative Cuts and Circle of Friends Stamp and CC.

Thank you for stopping by and wish you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)