Monday, January 23, 2023

MAMA ELEPHANT - JANUARY 2023 DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project featuring the Mama Elephant January 2023 Released. 


For the first project, I created a birthday card featuring the Celebration Cake, Celebration Candles, and Celebration Box - Creative Cuts.

• I started by stamping the images with Versafine Black Ink on watercolor paper, colored them with watercolor brush pens and cut them out with coordinating creative cuts. 
• Next I die-cut the Celebration Box on pastel color paper and added flowers from Celebration Cake on the bow, and a sentiment strip from the Pop Fizz Clink stamp set. 
• Finished the card by adding a hooray banner from Hooray Streamers - Creative Cuts and hearts confetti from Shaker Shapes Hearts - Creative Cuts.  



To complete the birthday card, I created a set of Sweetie Bags. 
I die-cut the Sweetie Bag - Creative Cuts on bright color papers. I add a little detail to the cupcakes with a Copic marker. The heart, the star, and all the small head animal shapes that include in this Sweetie Bag are so cute! I use the bear and bunny heads and stamp the face icon using the Holiday Bitties stamp set. The sentiments are from Tag Size Greetings (stamped on the cupcake) and 
Pop Fizz Clink stamp set (strip hanging tag)


For my last project, I created Valentine's Day card. 
 I paired the Shaker Shapes Hearts - Creative Cuts with the bear image from the My Favorite Person stamp set and sentiment from Group Hug. And the card base is Quilted Cover - Creative Cuts that I die-cut on pink paper.


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)