Thursday, September 29, 2022

STAMPTEMBER 2022 - MERRY GREETERS

 Yay! Finally, my STAMPtember® collaboration Mama Elephant x SimonSays is here! 



This set named Merry Greeters sold out in just a blink! So happy my stamp has just arrived before STAMPtember® end. Here I combined Merry Greeters with sentiments from Joyful Greetings.


I stamped the images on Copic-friendly paper and for the panel card, I used gift wrapping paper that I die-cut with B2B Rectangles - Creative Cuts. The snow hill is made using Wavy Borders - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Oxide - Speckled Egg. The sentiment is from Joyful Greetings that I heat embossed in white and cut with the coordinating die.




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)