Sunday, September 25, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE MERRYSIGN AGENDA

  Day 7 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights 

Happy Sunday! I have a card to share features of the Little Merrysign Agenda stamp set along with the coordinating dies. I combined Little Merrysign Agenda with Silhouette Snow Trees - Creative Cuts and Wavy Borders - Creative Cuts to create this Noel card. And adding big word Joy to The World from Bold Merry Words - Creative Cuts.

First, I stamped all images from Little Merrysign Agenda with Memento Ink on Copic-friendly paper and cut them out with the coordinating dies. For the background, I inked blended with distress ink and layer with  Wavy Borders. I die-cut Silhouette Snow Trees on watercolor paper and color with Tombow brush markers. 



Mama Elephant product used:
 Little Merrysign Agenda stamp and Creative Cuts
 Silhouette Snow Trees - Creative Cuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)