Thursday, September 22, 2022

MAMA ELEPHANT - ICE FISHING

 Day 4 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights 

Hi all, today I have a card to share features of the new Ice Fishing stamp set. Ice Fishing is a clear stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora, filled with cute little animals donned in their winter gear and fishing sticks! I love this set so much!

I die cut Into The Night on natural card stock, for the background I used the blue card stock and give a frosty effect using white gouache.  For the images from Ice Fishing, I stamped on Bristol paper with Memento Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

Mama Elephant product used:
Ice Fishing stamp and creative-cuts
Into The Night - Creative Cuts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)