Monday, November 22, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - NOVEMBER DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project featuring Mama Elephant November stamp release. Just because I can't pick one or two, so I choose to use all the Mama Elephant November releases, LOL! And here they are...


First, I made a birthday card by combining Oodles of Noodles with Noodle Sayings, Lucky Cat, and Sakura Lantern - CC as the panel card.

First, I die cut an A2 background using Basic Rectangles - CC on Bristol card stock and blended with Distress Inks. Then I frame it with Sakura Lantern - CC that I die cut on soft pink paper and colored with Copic markers.  Next, I stamped all images on Copic-friendly paper, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and applied them to the card with foam tape. Besides Noodle Sayings, I also use the "Inside Birthday Messages" stamp to finish the card.  

Next, still using the image from the Oodles of Noodles stamp set, I made a thank you card by paired with Word Cover - TYSM Creative CutsNote of Thanks, and Noodle Sayings set.


And for the last card, I paired the Word Cover - TYSM Creative Cuts with Note of Thanks and Owl are You set.


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)