Sunday, October 17, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE GINGERBREAD AGENDA

Happy Sunday, all! Today is the first day for Mama Elephant October Release Highlights! We started with the super cute little agenda series "Little Gingerbread Agenda"


Here I created two cards, one is a shaker card and the other one is a shape card by using the new Wreath Shaker - Creative Cuts designed by Keeway Tsao! I also created a J O Y banner by using Hexatag - Creative Cuts and Whimsy Alphas - Creative Cuts. 

I stamped Little Gingerbread Agenda on Bristol paper, colored it with Copic Markers, and cut it out with Little Gingerbread Agenda - Creative Cuts. For the sentiments, I used the Everything Nice stamp set that I stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.


For the gingerbread hugs, I cut the hugs from Holiday Hugs 


That's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for day-2 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)