Wednesday, October 20, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - EVERYTHING NICE

 Happy Wednesday, all! Today is the last day of Mama Elephant October Stamp Highlights ♥
Today we are featuring the Everything Nice stamp set. 
Everything Nice stamp set is a holiday sentiment set that includes sentiments in two different sizes. This set is one of my favorite from Mama Elephant October released, I almost use it in every card on my October project :D 



Here I created a Season's Greeting card by combining the Everything Nice with the images from Stay Warm, Hot Cocoa, and Little Gingerbread Agenda! I also used the frame from Mega Snowflake Cover - Creative Cuts


I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Everything Nice with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white, and cut it out with Everything Nice - Creative Cuts. I also use the word from Holiday Messages, which I stamped on pink paper with Versamark ink and heat embossed in white too. Then applied it with foam tape to a panel card that I ink blended with Distress Inks. The panel card was framed out with frame from Mega Snowflake Cover - Creative Cuts


Many thanks for stopping by and for the love! 
See ya on Sunday on the Mama Elephant blog for my October Designer Series project


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)