Sunday, September 26, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - PENGUIN GO SKATING

Hello there, friends! Just a quick update! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Penguins Go Skating Stamp Highlights! The Penguins Go Skating stamp set is illustrated by the talented Aida Zamora and just perfectly combined with the penguin couple from the Fuzzy Hugs stamp set. 

 
I created a slimline card and using the Slim Woodland - Creative Cuts as the panel. I die cut on watercolor paper and paint with Gansai-Tambi. I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic Markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies.
 



That's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with the final card for Mama Elephant Anniversary Release Stamp Highlights!

Happy creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)