Monday, September 20, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE GIRL GNOME AGENDA

Happy Monday, all! I'm back again with Mama Elephant Little Girl Gnome Agenda Stamp Highlights. 


I stamped the Little Girl Gnome Agenda on Bristol paper, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with Little Girl Gnome Agenda - Creative Cuts


Next, I die-cut the Globies Grid Cover - Creative Cuts on watercolor paper, stamped the several globes with Snow Globes Scenes and Snow Globe Bitties stamp set, and colored them with the water-based brush markers. To finish my card, I stamped the sentiment from the Easy Xmas Greetings using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.


Thank you for stopping by and hope you love my Little Girl Gnome card today!
See you tomorrow with another #mamaelephant stamp highlight!

Happy creating



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)