Friday, May 28, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - MAY DESIGNER SERIES

Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project with you featuring the Mama Elephant Little Unicorn Agenda and Mixed Wishes Greetings

For the first project, I'm using the Little Unicorn Agenda stamp set. Here I paired with Slim Scenescape Builder - Creative Cuts and Slim Scenescape Rainbow Add - Creative Cuts. And here is the supplies list that I'm using to create this 3D Slim Scenescape Box.



All image was stamped on Bristol paper and colored with Copic markers. I die-cut the rainbow on Bristol paper too and colored it with Copics. The sentiment on Puffy Cloud is from  Mixed Wishes Greetings and the other is from Easy Sentiments that I white heat embossed on blue card stock.



For the second project, I'm focusing on the Mixed Wishes Greetings stamp set. 


FYI, the tiny hearts in this card are from a part of Sugar Cookies - Creative Cuts. All sentiments are from the Mixed Wishes Greetings stamp set except "to you with love" is from the Mixed Holiday Greetings stamp set. 



Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration, and see you next time!

Xo,

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)