Monday, April 19, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE KOALA AGENDA

Hi there! Happy Monday! Today I have a card to share for Mama Elephant Little Koala Agenda Stamp Highlights! Here I paired with the Tree Branch Cover - Creative Cuts.

I stamped the Little Koala Agenda on Bristol paper, colored with Copic Markers, and cut them out with Little Koala Agenda - Creative Cuts. For the background, I die-cut Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts on Bristol paper and ink blended with distress ink. Next, I die-cut the Tree Branch Cover - Creative Cuts and colored it with Copic Markers. 


For the sentiment, I heat embossed the word with silver embossing powder on Let's Chat - Creative Cuts.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy today's inspiration. I'll be back tomorrow for another stamp highlight, I hope you join me, and happy crafting!


2 comments:

  1. What copic colors did you use on the koalas? As always, this is beautiful and creative. Thank you so much Vera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Copic markers list for the koala is E50, BV02, RV000, RV10, R000, T4.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)