Monday, April 26, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - APRIL DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project with you featuring the Mama Elephant Koala's series from Koala Hugs and Little Koala Agenda. Here I combined them with the Leafy Cover - Creative Cuts and Matchbox Builder - Creative Cuts


Before I jump to the card, here is the supplies list that I'm using.


I started by stamping the Koala images on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic Markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I also added a koala from the Family Time stamp set. Next, I die-cut the Leafy Cover on 300gr Bristol paper and colored it with Copic markers too. For the background, I die-cut Basic Rectangles on Bristol paper and ink blended with Distress Inks. 

Here is the finished card and the closer look. 


Next, I created a fun matchbox by combined all Koala from Koala HugsLittle Koala Agenda, and a Family Time stamp set.


Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and see you next time!


• the supplies •


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)