Friday, March 19, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - NINJA SAYINGS

 Hello friends! Here is my card for the last Mama Elephant March Stamp Highlights. Today we are highlighting the Ninja Sayings stamp set which will go perfectly with the Little Ninja Agenda and the Tiny Ninjas stamp sets! 

Here I combined with Sakura frame from Sakura Lanterns - Creative Cuts
Isn't that perfect?! 

I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. For the background, I ink blended with Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugars, and Milled Lavender. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy today's inspiration.
Have a nice weekend!






1 comment:

  1. I like the frame and colors you used ; Very cute card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)