Friday, February 19, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE DINO AGENDA

 Happy Friday! Today is the last day for Mama Elephant - February Stamp Highlights and we are gonna highlight the Little Dino Agenda stamp set. This set absolutely can pair with the Me and My Dinosaur set and it will be perfect for your dinosaur-themed projects! Just like my card for today :)


The Little Dino Agenda is a fun set! Here I stamped on Copic friendly paper, colored them with the happy colors ♥ 


For the background, I just simply ink blended with Distress Ink and add some little dots with Copic markers. I add some leaves from The Wild Roar stamp set and frame my card using Pegworks Creative Cuts


Thanks for reading, have a nice weekend and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)