Monday, January 18, 2021

MAMA ELEPHANT - MILKSHAKE STAMP HIGHLIGHTS

 Hi friends! Welcome to Day -1 of  Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! Today we highlighting for Milkshake stamp set along with the coordinating creative cuts.


Here I created the Best Wishes card by paired with the new Big Best Wishes - Creative Cuts and Easy Sentiments stamp set. 

I started by stamping the images from the Milkshake stamp set on Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Milkshake - Creative Cuts. For my based card, I die-cut the frame from Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Inks.  Just a simple design. I die cut the Big Best Wishes on white card stock and heat embossed the Easy Sentiments with silver embossing powder. 

The Supplies:

Milkshake stamp and Creative Cuts
Easy Sentiments stamp 
Big Best Wishes - Creative Cuts 
Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)