Wednesday, December 09, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - NOVEMBER DESIGNER SERIES

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project with you featuring the adorable Mama Elephant Lucky Cat and Money Envelope - Creative Cuts. Here I created cards for the upcoming New year ♥


My card today uses images from the new Lucky Cat as well paired with the cherry blossom tree from the Lunar Extras stamp set, Zodiac Ox stamp set, Kissie Letters, and Lunar Sayings stamp set. I started by stamping the images on Copic friendly paper, color with Copic markers, give it shading with Faber Castell color pencils, and cut them out with the coordinating dies. 

Next, I die cut the Money Envelope - Creative Cuts on red, gold, blue card stock as shown in the picture below to make the base cards and the envelope. Fyi, my based card size is 6 ¼" x 3 ⅛" and fits with the Money Envelope as well. I ink blended the background with Distress Inks: Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, Tarterred Rose, Milled Lavender, Scattered Straw.

So here my style of Lunar New Year cards :)


2021 is a year of the Ox, so I created my card by paired the 
Lucky Cat with Zodiac Ox and use the Kissie Letters to create the 2021 sign.


The Lucky Cat is holding the pink heart with "ai" the Chinese love word from the Zodiac Horse stamp set.

• the supplies •

Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy today's inspiration and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)