Wednesday, November 18, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - UP WITH LOVE

 Hi friends! Today I have two cards to share for Mama Elephant Up With Love Stamp Highlights. Up with Love, a stamp set, illustrated by Aida Zamora is filled with adorable critters flying away with heart balloons. These images are super sweet for Valentine's Day, anniversaries, and any occasion you want to send some love!

Let's start with my first card. I created a sweet card for Valentine's Day by pairing Up with Love with Big You Are Loved - Creative Cuts and Cloudy Day Cover - Creative Cuts.

I die cut the Cloudy Day Cover onto watercolor paper and blended it with Distress Ink (tumbled glass). Next, I die cut the Big You Are Loved twice, one on white card stock and one on light pink card stock, and give it shading by using distress ink.


All image was stamped onto Bristol paper with Memento Black Ink, colored with Copic markers and cut them out with Up With Love - Creative Cuts.


For the next card, I paired Up with Love with Heart Grid Cover - Creative Cuts. I ink blended the hearts with Distress Ink, baked it with foam tape, and adhered to the based card.


I used the Love Ya Script - Creative Cuts as the sentiment along with the sentiment from Up with Love as well.

And adding here and there some sparkling-clear-sequins-mix for the finishing touch. 


• the supplies •

Up with Love  stamp
Up With Love - Creative Cuts
Big You Are Loved - Creative Cuts 
Love Ya Script - Creative Cuts
Heart Grid Cover - Creative Cuts


1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty and I love what you have done with these cutest images EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)