Friday, October 23, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE GNOME AGENDA

Hello again! Today I am gonna show you what I have done with the Little Gnome Agenda stamp and Gift Pocket Tag - Creative Cuts.  I created a card with a matching gift e-money pocket tag for the last day of Mama Elephant October Stamp Highlights. 

My card today stays 'seasonal' with a Christmas theme.  I've paired the new Little Gnome Agenda Set with a gingerbread house from A Cookie Christmas Set, and the Mixed Holiday Greetings stamp set as a sentiment. 

I begin with stamped all images on Bristol paper, mixed colored with Copic and Tombow brush marker, and die-cut them with the coordinating dies. For the background, I ink blended with Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar, and Tattered Rose. Next, I die-cut the frame from Snail Mail - Creative Cuts on white card stock, backed it with foam tape, and adhered it to the background panel. To finish up I stamped the sentiment using Mixed Holiday Greetings Set. 

Next, I have a matching e-money pocket tag using Gift Pocket Tag - Creative Cuts and an additional image from Snow Globe Scenes stamp, and Holiday Messages as sentiments.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• the supplies •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Little Gnome Agenda stamp and creative cuts
Gift Pocket Tag - Creative Cuts
A Cookie Christmas stamp and creative cuts
 Mixed Holiday Greetings stamp 
Snow Globe Scenes stamp
Snail Mail - Creative Cuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)