Saturday, October 03, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - LITTLE FOX AGENDA WITH VERA

 Hi, there! It's Vera here today and I'll be sharing my project with you featuring Mama Elephant Little Fox Agenda stamp set and FBA Fox - Creative Cuts.


First, I created a cute fox couple card using FBA Fox - Creative Cuts and paired with Puffy Holiday Greetings stamp set.  I die cut the fox head onto skin tone, and the rest of the part onto cream, soft pink, and black paper. For the bow, I used a part of FBA Snow Deer - Creative Cuts.


For the sentiments, I stamped the Puffy Holiday Greetings with Memento Luxe ink and hand-cut with scissor.  


Next, I create a card that uses the Little Fox Agenda paired with Ornate House Grid - Creative Cuts. I die cut the Ornate House Grid onto the dark green and maroon paper and assembly to the card. 


I stamped the Little Fox Agenda onto Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with the  Little Fox Agenda - Creative Cuts. The talk bubble with little heart is from Toasty Friends


To finish my card, I added Holiday Word Banners and word from Holiday Messages that I heat embossed on the dark green paper. 


• the supplies •
Little Fox Agenda stamp and Creative Cuts

I hope you enjoyed my project today and thank you so for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)