Thursday, September 24, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - SANTA BABY

 


 Hello everyone. Today I want to share with you my cute mini card for Mama Elephant - Santa Baby Stamp Highlights. Here I created a mini card with an envelope using the Foliage Frame  Creative Cuts and Fortune Envelope - Creative Cuts.


I started by stamping the images from Santa Baby and little Gingerman from Gingerbread Cookies stamp onto Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Santa Baby - Creative Cuts and Ginger Bread Cookies - Creative Cuts. I die cut the flowers from Foliage Frame  Creative Cuts onto white card stock, blended with the distress ink for the leaf, and the flower colored with Copic markers. Then applied to the envelope from Fortune Envelope that I die cut on red paper.

The stars are from a part of Inlaid Balloons Creative Cuts and the biggest one is from Framed Tags - Hexastar Creative Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)