Saturday, September 26, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT - BEST GIVE EVER

 

Happy Saturday! Today it's time to share my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights features the Best Give Ever stamp set. Here I paired with the Big Merry and Bright - Creative Cut as my big sentiment. 


The Best Give Ever set is illustrated by Natalia Skripko. I stamped the images onto Bristol paper, colored with Copic markers, and cut it out with Best Give Ever - Creative Cuts. For the background, I use DE Night Sky Cover - Creative Cuts that I cut on blue card stock and blended with distress inks.


˜”*°•.˜”*°• the supplies •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Best Give Ever stamp and Creative Cuts
Big Merry and Bright - Creative Cut
DE Night Sky Cover - Creative Cuts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)