Monday, June 15, 2020

MAMA ELEPHANT JUNE STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!

My cards today feature the new Mama Elephant School Rules illustrated by Aida Zamora combining with the new Letter Board - Creative Cuts


I started by stamping all images from School Rules stamp set on Bristol Paper with  Tuxedo Black - Memento Ink, colored with Copics, and cut them out with the School Rules - Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut the Letter Board - Creative Cuts on black card stock for the board and white card stock for the frame and ink blended with distress ink. 


For the letters, I die cut on a white cardstock that backed with double tape and colored with Copic markers.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my projects :)
And don't forget to check out the rest of the hop for amazing inspiration from our Design Team!


To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!

» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder, please!

43 comments:

  1. What cute cards!! Love the letterboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's so many possibilities with that die set, I love your sweet cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring so mych and these cards are super sweet 😍.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That letter board is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute and another great release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such darling projects with this adorable new release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome set of cards! Love the letterboard! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marisela Delgado said: such a beautiful card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card it’s so sweet and the new school theme stamp set is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the standing board for the
    base of the cards. the cards
    are darling. Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fabulous cards. Love the motherboard. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful school theme creations! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love the cards! That letter board is awesome and the critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the use of the board in the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, Vera, these are totally adorable! My daughter is starting school this year and she would probably be thrilled with these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, remove the "probably" from the sentence above, not sure where it came from, LOL!

      Delete
  16. I love the scene you created with this stamp set! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! I love these perfect teacher creations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet, adorable cards. I definitely want that Letter Board set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling cards with the Letter Board! Perfect for back-to-school! Love the adorable critters and the way you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, these cards are just adorable!!! Such a fun design with the letterboard and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This school set is my favorite from this release and I love your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow ME on Twitter and tweeted: https://twitter.com/MiriamPrantner/status/1273073526090719233

    ReplyDelete
  23. Marisela Delgado said: so cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marisela Delgado said: Adorable! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

      Delete
  24. omg this is so cute, he bear with the little backpack I can't even!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is so cute, I love the critters and your chosen colors! New products are just FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww being a teacher this set really calls to me. fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Totally love both the cards, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these cute cards with lovely scene building!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow Mama Elephant on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your letterboard cards are great! I love the cute animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aww . . . these are both so adorable!! The little critters are so cute and I love your multi-colored letters!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are so cute! I just love Mama Elephant's critters. They are always adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So adorable. Love those sweet critters.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card! The letter board works so well with the critters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)