Monday, March 30, 2020

PPS - SPRING 2020 RELEASE- INTRO DAY 1

Hi Crafty Friends! I hope you are all safe and doing well. Today I have cards to share with you features the new Penguin Palace Stamp - Spring 2020 Release. The new Spring Release is now AVAILABLE for Pre-Order at www.ppstamps.com!  All NEW products will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout! So take advantage of this Pre-Order Sale which will only last until 4 Apr 11:59pm PST!

(1) The More We Get Together 
Here I created mini cards using this adorable stamp set named 
The More We Get TogetherThis design is a collaboration with Laugh and Belly

I stamped all images on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut them out with The More We Get Together - Penguin Perfect Cuts coordinates

For the based card, I die cut Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangles Overlays on watercolor paper and ink blended with Dye Inkpad. 



(2) My BFF
This adorable set is also a collaboration with Laugh and Belly!  




Penguin Palace Stamp:  The More We Get Together | My BFF



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)