Thursday, January 09, 2020

PPS - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020

Hello there! Happy New Year to you all! 
I am so excited to share my first card in 2020 featuring the Fun Adventure from Penguin Palace Stamp.


The new year for me is a new chapter to start everything! 
New year, a new chapter, new plans, and new memories to be made!


I stamped the girl image on Canson Bristol Paper, colored with Copic Markers and cut it out with the coordinating dies. For the background, I ink blended some Distress Ink Pad and splatter with white paint as finishing touch. 

(FYI, the sentiment is from Mama Elephant: Happy New Year Wishes)


Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous 365!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! And i always love the colors you pick for your color blending backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)