Friday, January 17, 2020

ME - ZODIAC RABBIT

Hi friends! Today we kick-off Mama Elephant January Stamp Highlights started with Zodiac Rabbit. The Zodiac Rabbit stamp set includes 4 adorable chubby rabbit images and accessories. Use these images for your Lunar Year Celebrations or for any occasion! I choose to use for Valentine's theme card. 


I started by stamping the images from Zodiac Rabbit on  Canson® XL® Bristol paper with Memento Black Ink, colored with Copics Marker and cut them out with the coordinating dies - Zodiac Rabbit Creative Cuts.


Next, I die cut my panel card uses the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts on Blue Cardstock. I masked with the frame from Snail Mail Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Ink.


 I heat embossed the sentiment from Honey Bunny set with white embossing powder and finished my card by adding the little hearts that I die cut with Confetti Creative Cuts.


Biggest thank you's for visiting and for your support! It means so much.


S U P P L I E S :
ME STAMPS: Zodiac Rabbit | Oh Happy Birds Honey Bunny 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)