Tuesday, October 22, 2019

ME - SNOW GLOBE BITTIES

Hello and welcome back to another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. Today we look at the Snow Globe Bitties.  Here, I paired with Joy Ornament Stamp and Creative Cuts to create my card as shown below.


I started by white heat embossed the globe on watercolor paper, stamped the image at the center with Versafine Ink and colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. Cut it out with Snow Globe Bitties - Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut the J and Y from Joy Ornament-Creative Cuts and ink blended with Distress Ink. 


For my based card, I die cut a  Basic Rectangle on watercolor paper, inked with Distress Ink. Next, I started to assemble the image color and die cut on my card with foam tape. For the sentiment, I white heat embossed words from Holiday Messages on red card stock. 


I hope you were inspired by this simple card design that is filled with Joy!
Thank you for stopping by,

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)