Wednesday, September 18, 2019

ME: Stamp Highlights - The Penguin's Waddle

Hello and welcome to the 1st day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights, and today we're highlighting for The Penguin's Waddle set. 


I started by stamping the penguins on watercolor paper with Versafine Black Ink, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut it out with The Penguin's Waddle Creative Cuts. Then I die cut again The Penguin's Waddle Creative Cuts on white card stock and adhered to the back. And for the sentiment, I heat embossed the words from Merry Christmas Wishes set on red card stock.


I'm so happy in The Penguin's Waddle Creative Cuts it also includes an OH SO MERRY word die! I die cut it on white glitter paper and paired with two penguins from Little Penguins Agenda to create a matching envelope. To make the envelope more interest, I added the sentiment from Holiday Messages set that I white heat embossed on red card stock.


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a very beautiful day!

Hugs, Vera

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)