Sunday, September 29, 2019

MAMA ELEPHANT SEPTEMBER DESIGNER SERIES

Hello everyone, it’s Vera here and welcome to the Mama Elephant Designer Series blog! Today I’d like to share with you my card and cute tote bag featuring Little Penguin Agenda and Favor Bag Accessory - Penguin - Creative Cuts.

To begin, I prepared my card and the tote bag as shown in the picture below. First, I inked blended my based card using Distress Ink and die-cut it with Basic Rectangles Frame - Creative Cuts. All images from the Little Penguin Agenda was stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow Dual Brush Pens Marker and cut them out with Little Penguin Agenda - Creative Cuts


Here is the finished card. 

FYI: the sentiments are from Scripty Xmas and Holiday Messages 

 

For the tote bag, I die cut on watercolor paper - 200grm. So it's easily inked blending with distress ink, easy to assemble and sturdy enough. 


That's it today, I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by!

Xoxo,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)