Thursday, August 08, 2019

PPS | Butterflies With Love

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card to share using the Butterflies with Love dies from Penguin Palace Stamps.  I created a birthday card by pairing with the Penguin Agenda stamp set. 


First, I die cut the Butterflies with Love on watercolor paper and colored the butterflies with Tombow dual brush pens. I also colored my based card with watercolor paint to get in harmony with the die-cut. Next, I stamped the Penguin Agenda on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow ABT Dual BrushPens and cut it out with Penguin Agenda Coordinating Dies.


And finished my card by adding here and there some sparkling clear sequins.



Thank you for stopping by on my blog, I hope I’ve inspired you to get crafty too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)