Thursday, June 27, 2019

PPS | PENGUIN AGENDA

Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I have a project to share with you feature Penguin Agenda Stamp from Penguin Palace Stamp. If you're new with this company stamp line,  Penguin Palace is a small crafting supply company which specializes in high-quality photopolymer clear stamps (manufactured in the USA), tailored craft dies (made in the USA) and specialty paper. They shipped worldwide directly from HONGKONG.  You can check out their SHOP here, their BLOG and their social media FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM


I started by stamping all images on watercolor paper, colored with Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pen and cut them out with Penguin Agenda - Penguin Perfect Cuts. For those who love planning and journaling, this stamp set is perfect for it.


First, I have a Birthday Card.




My next card is about a Friendship Card.



I hope that you got inspired by today's post!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)