Tuesday, June 18, 2019

ME | LITTLE BOO AGENDA


Hello and welcome back to another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. Today we're highlighting for an adorable ghost called Little Boo Agenda. In real life, of course, I would never want to meet a ghost, but today I want you all to meet this Little Boo!  


Here I created a Halloween card by combining with the new Star Grid Window Creative Cuts. I started by stamping all images on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Little Boo Agenda Creative Cuts. Next, I die cut the Star Grid Window on black card stock. I ink blended each star for the background with Distress Inks. And finish my card by adding here and there some clear sequins.



 . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . .

Little Boo Agenda stamp and Creative Cuts
Star Grid Window Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)