Monday, June 17, 2019

ME | CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Hello and welcome to the first day of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. Today we're highlighting for Circle of Friends along with the coordinating die. Here I paired with Hilly Hello Creative Cuts.


I started by stamping all images from Circle of Friends on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut it out with Circle of Friends Creative Cuts. For the cover, I die cut Hilly Hello Creative Cuts on white card stock and inked blending with distress ink - spun sugar.  I also die cut some Puffy cloud Creative Cuts on white card stock and ink blending with distress ink. 


And here is the inside of the card


Finished my card by adding a sentiment from Birthday Messages.


. . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . .
Circle of Friends stamp and Creative Cuts
Birthday Messages stamp
Hilly Hello Creative Cuts
Puffy Clouds Creative Cuts

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Vera


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)