Wednesday, May 22, 2019

ME - SUMMER SPLASH

Hello there! So happy to be back again with Mama Elephant Summer Splash Stamp Highlights. A while ago, I posted one of the elephants go to the beach with a Polaroid frame on my Instagram


Actually, this is a part of my summer card below.


This is just a simple card. To begin, I stamped the Summer Splash images on Bristol paper, colored with Copic marker and cut them out with Summer Splash Creative Cuts.  Next, I  stamped the wave images on Bristol paper and colored with Copic marker and Sakura white gel pen. After that, I inked blended with distress ink. 


To finish my card, I'm using the hello die from On the Hill Creative Cuts and paired with a word from Picnic with Friends as the sentiment. 


That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. Hail to the queen of card making!!!!! Stunning and fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)