Friday, April 19, 2019

The Mighty Hands - Christian Stamps

Hello Friends! Today I would like to share with you the new Christian stamp line company MIGHTY HANDS from Singapore.  Actually, I just knew this company, when I'm strolling around on Instagram last March. And I fell in love with this stamp set called SUPERHERO ♥ from the first time I saw it on Mighty Hands IG


Fyi, you can shop their stamps from Mighty Hands Online Shop (they shipped worldwide) or you can get on SimonSays Stamp.
  
I was so happy when I got 3 sets of  Mighty Hands Stamp from their 1st Release.
Yesterday, I created mini tags for Sunday School Kids and it turns so cute ♥ I hope kids will love it! 


Here, I mixed and match the Superhero Clear Stamps and Canvas of Grace Clear Stamps




I also created a card combined Faith Words Clear Stamps from Mighty Hands with the cross images from Mama Elephant - His Love never fails




That's all for today, have a great weekend
and Happy Good Friday to all who celebrate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)