Tuesday, April 23, 2019

MIGHTYHANDS STAMP - GUEST DESIGNER - 01

Hello Tuesday, friends! In three days arrow, I will be sharing my cards as Guest Designer for MightyHands StampI'm so honored to be part of the GD team! Thank you for having me, Julie - MightyHands ♥ 


For those who are new with MightyHands,
you can start by taking a look at their website
here https://mightymightyhands.com/ 

You can get MightyHands products:
MightyHands - Worldwide Shipping from Singapore
Simon Says Stamp Online

Today I have a set card to share with you featuring SuperHero stamp.
These cards are so fun and easy to make ♥


Jesus Live Inside 
Finished card size: 3¼" x 4½"
Stamp: SuperHero
Medium coloring: Copics

SUPPLIES: White Cardstock 260gr
DIES: window dies from PPP - Decorative Tag 2 Dies
Rectangle frame from ME - Basic Rectangles
Ink: Memento ink Black & Versafine Ink Black




That's all from me for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another card. 
See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)