Tuesday, January 22, 2019

ME - STACKABLE CUTIES


Hello and welcome to Day 3 of Mama Elephant stamp highlights! Today we're looking for Stackable Cuties!


I created a birthday card using this super cute animals set! Here, I combined with sentiment from Tandem Extras and Occasional Labels


I stamped the images on Canson XL Bristol 180g , colored with Copics and cut them out with Stackable Cuties - Creative Cuts. Next, I ink blended white card stock with Distress Ink Fossilized Amber | Scattered Straw | Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick then I splatter with white paint and water with my brush. After that, I die cut with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts and Label Frame from Venice Envelope - Creative Cuts. And white heat embossed the sentiment on the label frame.


 . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)