Friday, January 18, 2019

ME - Friendship Sentiments

Hi there and welcome to day 2 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight! And today we're showcasing Friendship Sentiments. Which is so perfect paired with Girlfriends set. I stamped the images on Bristol paper colored with Copics and cut it out with the Girlfriends - Creative Cuts.



For my based card, I stamped the stripe from Basic Borders on the left, and inked blended in the center area with dye ink pad with some rainbow colors. I die cut HUGS from FT-Hug It Out Creative cuts on gold glitter foam and placed on my card and frame it with heart that I die cut using FBA - Love Creative Cuts.



After placed the Girlfriends images and stamped the sentiment, I finished my card by added here and there Party Jewel Mix from Pretty Pink Posh.



Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.
Have a great weekend!

Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)