Monday, December 10, 2018

Little Elf Card


Hi there, crafty friends! Today I have a card to share with you features Mama Elephant stamp and Pretty Pink Posh die cut. While,  I'm cleaning my craft table, I found some images colored from my previous project that I didn't use it. So, I  grab my Storybook 4 dies from Pretty Pink Posh and start make it into Christmas card.


The images are from Mama Elephant Little Elf Agenda and Trim the Tree. And for the sentiment I used Mama Elephant Season Wishes


I stamped the images on Bristol paper and colored with copic marker. I used Green Tosca card stock for my based card, and die cut with Mama Elephant Cloud Nine - Creative cuts and then die cut it again with Storybook 4 dies from Pretty Pink Posh.


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  mama elephant supplies  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)