Thursday, November 15, 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT NOVEMBER STAMPEDE


Welcome to the Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop!
Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store!
www.mamaelephant.com

And don't miss it! there are Thank You Sale & Free Gift Promotion!

- Free Shipping Over $85 (US ONLY)

- Free Bowtiful Creative Cuts included in orders over $100*
(2 Days ONLY! One Per Customer, While Supplies Last)

- $5 OFF $60 Purchase (November Release Excluded. Use Code: TAKE5)
- $10 OFF $100 Purchase (November Release Excluded. Use Code: TAKE10)
- $30 OFF $200 Purchase (November Release Excluded. Use Code: TAKE30)
- Additional Markdowns on Select Products


*********

For Mama Elephant November Stampede, I will showcasing the new Hogs and Kisses stamp set along with the coordinating dies and also the new Favor Bag Accessory - Piggie - Creative Cuts.



Here, I create Lunar New Year card with Piggie Red Envelope.
This Hogs and Kisses set are just perfect for upcoming Lunar New Year ( Year of the Pig )



To begin, I stamped all images on Canson watercolor paper, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens  and cut them out with coordinating dies. The card uses piggies from Hogs and Kisses, cheery blossoms from Lunar Extra set  and an Lunar New Year ornaments from Lion Dance set.



for my based card, I die cut white card stock with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts , ink blended with distress ink and splatter with white paint. White heat embossed the sentiment on it and finished my card by adding here and there some sparkling clear sequins.



I create Piggies Red Envelope using Favor Bag Accessory - Piggie - Creative Cuts and Lucky Envelope Creative Cuts.



Last, I create a set of card  uses the Hogs and Kisses set and Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts.
All images are stamped on Canson watercolor paper and colored with Zig CC Brush pens too.









To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!


» 1. Leave a comment on this blog post «
» 2. Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant «
» 3. Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant «
» 4. Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant «

Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!
Now let's get on with the Stampede with our designers!

Thi Lam | Amy Yang | Vera Rhuhay
Keeway Tsao | Laura Bassen | Nichol Spohr

50 comments:

  1. Really cute cards. Love your piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cards... not just in this post, but for this whole release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous and cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, SUPER adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are darling. I do love that Hogs and Kisses set and you showcased them to the MAX! Love the cherry blossom branch and decorations on your Lunar New Year card. Those sweet little piggies up in the clouds, your super background blending. All soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, how adorable!!! Love all of your designs and projects, so cute! I wasn't sure I liked the piggies at first, but I have changed my mind now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have those little pigs! Totally in love with your pink clouds...absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Sweet! I really like the look of these pigs with the cloud dies and openings

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you were really busy creating some absolutely adorable piggy cards! I so love how you colored each card! I really like the die cut clouds card! Very beautiful looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said it before and I'll say it again, Those piggies are adorable! Very creative samples!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I said it before and I'll say it again, Those piggies are adorable! Very creative samples!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! You gave us so many options to look at and I couldn't decide which one is the best. They kept getting cuter and cuter

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many cute piggies and adorable cards!
    Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. These all look so wonderful! I love the adorable pigs and how you colored everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Hogs and Kisses set is wonderful! (I did not realize the next lunar year was the Year of the Pig!) The pigs are adorable and the card sample are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hogs and Kisses set is so adorable. Love the hogs in the clouds! You did an awesome job on all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these cards and the entire release!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards! Love the coloring you did with the Zigs - nice soft colors and beautiful blending. I love this stamp set and you made some wonderful cards with it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh gorgeous Lunar New Year card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the piggy favor bag die and what you did with it. Your other cards are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun projects! These pigs are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute creations with those adorable piggies!! Love them all!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome set of cards with the super adorable little piggies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, love your lunar new year card and the pig red envelopes. Prefect for the Year of the Pig.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards, some of my favorite!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your Lunar New Year card and red envelopes are fantastic! Love the other adorable Hogs and Kisses cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. 1. Oh my!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness of your cards! Too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. 2. Liked Mama Elephant FB page and shared as Arianna Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  29. 3. Following Mama Elephant on Twitter and just retweetted as @raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara).

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love, love, love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are so creative I love your lunar calendar Pig card! Those pigs are so cute and adorable thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE your Lunar New Year card! It is the PERFECT card for the Year of the Pig! I can't believe how sweet it is, and I absolutely LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lots of cute piggy projects!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my gosh, your piggy cards are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your cards always amaze me, Vera. You're such a great artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your oink, oink cards are sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The piggies are DARLING! I love your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What fun to see everyone's samples for this release!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)