Thursday, May 24, 2018

ME | MAY DESIGNER SERIES

Hi, it's Vera here! Today I have a project to share with you featuring the yummy Donut Treats stamp set that won't make you fat with the calories inside 😁


The front card is using envelope from Pocket Envie - Creative Cuts and I stamped the word "with love" using Wishful Taggins stamp set. And when you open the envelope it will look like this


I'm layering my card with pattern paper that I die cut with Basic Rectangles - Creative Cuts. Here is another surprise inside the card.



 All images are stamped on Bristol paper and colored with Copic markers, I am also using the mice from Tandem Ride stamp set and birthday sentiment is from Scripty Bday stamp set.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this inspired you to create beautiful projects!
Happy crafting!

Mama Elephant Stamp Set : 
Donut Treats
Tandem Ride ( mice images)
Wishful Taggins ( with love)
Scripty Bday (happy birthday to you)

Mama Elephant Creative Cuts :
Donut Treats
Pocket Envie
Basic Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)